Population Control, Seed Spacing & Placement Products
Choose higher accuracy, more flexibility and longer life.
While many prefer mechanical finger meters, many others are switching to vacuum meters – especially Precision Planting’s eSets – because they:
- Plant a wider variety of seed sizes and shapes
- Plant a wider variety of types of seeds with a simple disk change
- Plant at a wider range of speeds
- Have lower wear and less maintenance costs
Now, the new vSet vacuum meter system offers current finger meter users improved singulation, more convenience, longer wear life and greater seed flexibility. And Kinze EdgeVac® owners will appreciate vSet’s adjustment-free high performance.
Precision Planting’s eSet® system raised meter performance expectations to new new level of excellence; however, this system was limited to Deere vacuum meters. Now, with vSet, there is high performance, pour and go meter for a wider variety of planters allowing you to pair the right planter for your operation without sacrificing meter performance.
AirForce® means automatic control.
Excessive down force applied to the row unit during planting can cause root zone compaction. That compaction cuts yields by:
- Reducing germination rates and lowering plant count
- Increasing plant stress reducing ear girth and length
- Stressing plants at pollination during dry years with hot summers
Too little down force means shallow plants.
The 20/20 SeedSense® system teams with 20/20 AirForce to automatically measure and manage down force to make sure you run as light as possible, while maintaining the ground contact that assures uniform seeding depth.