Population Control, Seed Spacing & Placement Products
The right seeding rate in the right place
Get the money saving benefits of swath control and variable rate population control in one package.
20/20 RowFlow combines with 20/20 SeedSense to provide automatic control of variable rate drive systems (to change plant populations) and swath control (to shut off individual rows or sections of the planter). Variable Rate and swath control prescriptions offer great yield improvement and increased efficiency potential.
Controls air or electric clutches
No unlock fees
RowFlow Liquid controls liquid on a planter or as a sidedress application.
AirForce® means automatic control.
Excessive down force applied to the row unit during planting can cause root zone compaction. That compaction cuts yields by:
- Reducing germination rates and lowering plant count
- Increasing plant stress reducing ear girth and length
- Stressing plants at pollination during dry years with hot summers
Too little down force means shallow plants.
The 20/20 SeedSense® system teams with 20/20 AirForce to automatically measure and manage down force to make sure you run as light as possible, while maintaining the ground contact that assures uniform seeding depth.
Quit planting with a blindfold on.
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough.
The 20/20 SeedSense® Monitor System gives you better information and more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
- Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
- Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
- Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
- Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
Five things your current monitor can't tell you:
- Is your down force set correctly?
- Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
- Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
- Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
- Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?