Population Control, Seed Spacing & Placement Products
vDrive™ for vSet™ delivers even more precise population with greater simplicity.
Powered by 20/20 SeedSense®, vDrive brings single-row control to your vSet meters. It enables incredibly precise population control on curves, when your ground speed changes and with all variable rate prescriptions – even highly granular FieldScripts®.
With the vDrive system, you don't need clutches, hydraulic motors and chains or cables. It uses a 12V electric motor that controls each row individually and eliminates the maintenance that chains and cables require.
From the simple accurate row shut-offs, you'll get precisely planted headlands. From the new population algorithm, you'll get high-definition population reporting. From the row-by-row target population control, you'll get the ability to plant male and female seed corn plants in the same pass – without modifying seed disks.
Master planting population control. Pair vSet with vDrive, and make the most of your seeds in every foot of your field.
AirForce® means automatic control.
Excessive down force applied to the row unit during planting can cause root zone compaction. That compaction cuts yields by:
- Reducing germination rates and lowering plant count
- Increasing plant stress reducing ear girth and length
- Stressing plants at pollination during dry years with hot summers
Too little down force means shallow plants.
The 20/20 SeedSense® system teams with 20/20 AirForce to automatically measure and manage down force to make sure you run as light as possible, while maintaining the ground contact that assures uniform seeding depth.
Quit planting with a blindfold on.
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough.
The 20/20 SeedSense® Monitor System gives you better information and more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
- Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
- Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
- Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
- Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
Five things your current monitor can't tell you:
- Is your down force set correctly?
- Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
- Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
- Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
- Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?