Quit planting with a blindfold on.
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough.
The 20/20 SeedSense® Monitor System gives you better information and more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
- Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
- Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
- Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
- Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
Five things your current monitor can't tell you:
- Is your down force set correctly?
- Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
- Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
- Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
- Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?