Population Control, Seed Spacing & Placement Products
The right seeding rate in the right place
Get the money saving benefits of swath control and variable rate population control in one package.
20/20 RowFlow combines with 20/20 SeedSense to provide automatic control of variable rate drive systems (to change plant populations) and swath control (to shut off individual rows or sections of the planter). Variable Rate and swath control prescriptions offer great yield improvement and increased efficiency potential.
Controls air or electric clutches
No unlock fees
RowFlow Liquid controls liquid on a planter or as a sidedress application.
Control down force with military precision. Win the battle for higher yields.
When you control down force, you avoid shallow-planted seeds and you avoid root compaction. Simply put, you pave the way for higher yields.
Nothing controls down force better than DeltaForce™ from Precision Planting. In every foot on every pass, in each individual row, it monitors row unit weight and ground contact, then instantly and automatically adjusts to maintain the depth you set. In a four year study, managing down force improved yield on average 8.7 bushels . It's a simple solution to improve yields and win.
DeltaForce is available for most John Deere, CaseIH and Kinze planter models.
An investment in down force control pays. DeltaForce delivers the biggest dividends.
Seeds flourish when planted at the right depth, in the right environment. Plants, yields and profits flourish. If you want to produce your best possible yield, DeltaForce is your best choice.
 Becks Practical Farm Research. 2008-2012
Quit planting with a blindfold on.
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough.
The 20/20 SeedSense® Monitor System gives you better information and more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
- Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
- Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
- Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
- Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
Five things your current monitor can't tell you:
- Is your down force set correctly?
- Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
- Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
- Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
- Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?