Population Control, Seed Spacing & Placement Products
Choose higher accuracy, more flexibility and longer life.
While many prefer mechanical finger meters, many others are switching to vacuum meters – especially Precision Planting’s eSets – because they:
- Plant a wider variety of seed sizes and shapes
- Plant a wider variety of types of seeds with a simple disk change
- Plant at a wider range of speeds
- Have lower wear and less maintenance costs
Now, the new vSet vacuum meter system offers current finger meter users improved singulation, more convenience, longer wear life and greater seed flexibility. And Kinze EdgeVac® owners will appreciate vSet’s adjustment-free high performance.
Precision Planting’s eSet® system raised meter performance expectations to new new level of excellence; however, this system was limited to Deere vacuum meters. Now, with vSet, there is high performance, pour and go meter for a wider variety of planters allowing you to pair the right planter for your operation without sacrificing meter performance.
AirForce® means automatic control.
Excessive down force applied to the row unit during planting can cause root zone compaction. That compaction cuts yields by:
- Reducing germination rates and lowering plant count
- Increasing plant stress reducing ear girth and length
- Stressing plants at pollination during dry years with hot summers
Too little down force means shallow plants.
The 20/20 SeedSense® system teams with 20/20 AirForce to automatically measure and manage down force to make sure you run as light as possible, while maintaining the ground contact that assures uniform seeding depth.
Quit planting with a blindfold on.
The planter monitor in your cab today delivers sanitized population data. It tells you if you are within your target planting population with about a ten percent margin of error. So if you have 5% skips and 5% doubles, your monitor is happy because you are planting at 100% population. That’s not good enough.
The 20/20 SeedSense® Monitor System gives you better information and more information. Information that lets you actively manage your planter – and make changes that make you money.
Four reasons why you need this monitor:
- Find hidden mechanical problems and correct them at planting
- Perfect planter performance by adjusting meters, vacuum pressure, transmissions and speed
- Improve productivity by maximizing planter speed without compromising performance
- Measure and adjust down force to eliminate costly root compaction and slotting
Five things your current monitor can't tell you:
- Is your down force set correctly?
- Are your meters running at peak accuracy?
- Can you go faster and not hurt planting accuracy?
- Is there a seed tape or debris in your meter that is causing one row to skip?
- Do you have enough row unit weight to achieve your desired depth?